Bid for the jerseys of Walshy and Pinoe | (Credit: TWG)
Want the opportunity to win two great jerseys signed by Sarah Walsh and Megan Rapinoe while raising funds for a worthwhile cause?
This auction is now closed. If you would like to support the cause, you can donate directly to Louise and Shelby.
WHAT IS THE AUCTION FOR?
Louise Carroll and Shelby Robbins (friends of Sarah) are joining the annual Cancer Council Rally which raises funds to help fight cancer.
This is no ordinary rally. Louise and Shelby will be taking a car worth under $1000 and driving it across Australia on roads and through rivers usually travelled in well-equipped 4x4’s to raise much needed funds for research and support.
Over seven days and 3,600kms they will gear up to take the make shift rally car, Doris, from Adelaide to Fremantle via Uluru.
WHY ARE LOUISE AND SHELBY RAISING FUNDS FOR THE CANCER COUNCIL?
For Louise and Shelby the cause is personal. They have both been touched by the cancer and have seen close relatives who have battled with the disease. Most recently, Shelby’s aunt passed away in 2012 after a 20 year battle with breast cancer.
WHAT ARE THE AUCTION ITEMS?
On behalf of Louise and Shelby, TWG is auctioning off:
- a signed #9 jersey of former Matildas star striker Sarah Walsh. Sarah has also offered to include a personalised message to the winner of her jersey.
- a signed #15 jersey of USWNT midfielder and 2012 FIFA World Player of the Year nominee Megan Rapinoe.
While the auctions are running concurrently, there will be separate bidding for each jersey. So if you want the pair, you will need to bid for each one.
WHAT IS THE BIDDING PERIOD?
The bidding period begins today Thursday, 18 April 2013 at 2.00PM and finishes on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 at 10.00pm (AEST).
The winning bids are the highest bids received at the conclusion of the bidding period.
HOW DO I BID?
Bidding is easy. Email us via email@example.com including in the email your:
· State (and Country if not in Australia);
· contact number;
· which jersey you are bidding for; and
· the amount you are bidding (the bid must be in Australian dollars).
Emails that don't provide all these details will not be considered. If you have any questions you can also contact us on the same email address.
THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED
Megan Rapinoe's Jersey Final Bids
Name and Date (Top 5)
- S Marchl, NRW, Germany (24 April): $561
- K Nicolaidis, NSW (24 April 2013): $550
- S Trottier, Missouri, USA (21 April 2013): $510
- Diane H., Colorado, USA (24 April 2013): $375
- C Best, Hessen, Germany (21 April 2013): $255
Sarah Walsh's Jersey Final Bids
Name and Date (Top 5)
- S Trottier, Missouri, USA (24 April 2012): $610
- K Vannaman, Texas (24 April 2013): $605
- J Croft, NSW, Australia (23 April 2013): $602.03
- C Best, Hessen, Germany (23 April 2013): $385
- S Trottier, Missouri, USA (21 April 2012): $350