Mostar's notorious Stari Most bridge is not a cliff, but trust me, you'd more rather jump off most cliffs.
If, like the 19-year-old, your body begins to tip forward mid-flight, your head hits the water in a forward position and you break your neck in the icy Neretva River, they can't help you.
They won't even be able to find you for several minutes.
Red Bull's Cliff Dive Series is an epic event, taking its daredevil but exceptionally talented athletes to some of the most beautiful places in the world.
The fact an Australian has dominated for so long now is a credit to this country's ability to produce sensational and corageous athletes across all disciplines.
But perhaps the exhiliration of watching these events should be enough for most people. In short, there's a few events like these that should be left to the experts.
"When I saw that last set of scores, it’s always a nice feeling. I looked around and the crowd was giving me so much energy on the platform; so that helped as well," Iffland said.
"That was the motivation today definitely, but I tried to come in here with a different mental attitude to the last few years."
1. Rhiannan Iffland AUS – 358.05 pts.
2. Eleanor Townsend Smart USA 288.90
3. Lysanne Richard CAN – 284.70
4. Jessica Macaulay GBR – 280.90
5. Antonina Vyshyvanova (W) UKR – 279.15
6. Maria Paula Quintero (W) COL – 278.40
7. Genevieve Bradley (W) USA – 277.30
8. Yana Nestsiarava BLR – 265.85
9. Iris Schmidbauer (W) GER - 238.50
10. Jaki Valente (W) BRA – 165.30