English international Danielle Hazell has arrived in Adelaide to strengthen the Strikers squad ahead of their round two WBBL clash.
She is expected to make her Strikers debut this weekend against the Melbourne Renegades.
Hazell was unavailable for selection in the opening round due to England Cricket Board regulations which stipulate that players must have a seven day rest after an international tour.
The 30-year-old was part of the English ICC T20 World Cup side which lost to Australia in the Final last month.
"I got into Adelaide a couple of days ago, it's nice to get here and get involved with the girls," she said.
Hazell will line up against the world's no.1 T20 bowler in Megan Schutt, only adding the Strikers bowling power who overpowered Brisbane Heat in the opening round.
Season four of the WBBL is set to be Hazell's second stint in Australia having previously played for the Melbourne Stars as an injury replacement during the 2016/17 season.
Hazell only played six games that season.
"The competition has gone from strength to strength and it's only pushing women's cricket forward," Hazell said.
"It's really good to be involved and to be playing with big names rather than against them," she said.
The Adelaide Strikers play face Melbourne Renegades twice this weekend, firstly on Saturday at CitiPower Centre, St. Kilda from 2:10pm AEDT before moving to Eastern Oval, Ballarat on Sunday.